Bathroom partitions for commercial construction are available in formats direct from factory inventory. By providing your blueprint, sketch, rendering or layout with dimensions, type of material, and application type, your layouts will be returned to you in the form of Engineering Drawings along with your wholesale pricing quote.
Choose your Layout
1) In corner toilet partitions layouts can be formatted out of a left or right corner. Note the number of stalls and distance to the center of each toilet. Note if a Handicap stall is part of the mix, where it is located in the mix and ask that this stall be updated to meet ADA compliance.
2) Between walls partitions layouts are formatted wall to wall. The number of toilet share the linear area from wall to wall. If one of your toilets is to be ADA compliant, note the location of the Handicap toilet to ensure that drawing is updated to meet ADA format.
3) Alcove partitions layouts are situated as one toilet that is a wall to wall enclosure and normally meets ADA format. An alcove can also be formatted with abutting toilet that ends with a corner partition wall or to another structural wall.
4) Freestanding toilet partitions layouts are situated freestanding on a back structural wall. The freestanding toilet room layout begins and ends with panel walls and conform full stalls. Note ADA stall located if required
Choose your Application
1) Floor Braced Partitions Applications are offered in an overall height of 70", anchor directly into the floor and attach to structural walls.
2) Floor Mounted Overhead Braced are offered in an overall height of 80" and fitted with a 2" Aluminum Overhead Brace that attaches to your structural walls.
3) Floor to Ceiling Braced partitions anchor to floor and attach to a Beam in Ceiling, maximum floor to ceiling height for this application is 9'. Always provide your floor to ceiling height for the floor to ceiling applications.
4) Ceiling Hung partitions hang from a Beam in the ceiling with nothing touching the floor. Also provide your floor to ceiling height for this application with a maximum height at 9'
Choose your Materials
Materials for bathroom partitions are available in a full pallet of Colors Choices for every application. For construction requirement on a short timeline, in stock materials in limited colors are available in a fast ship program. For a full example of Layouts, Applications and Materials, mark any of the standard layouts to match your bathroom stall layout with your details and return for redraw and updated pricing.
Lead time for materials for bathroom partitions vary depending on Application, Layout and Materials. but pricing is always wholesale. For construction sites that have a short timeline, stock materials in the Floor Mounted Overhead Braced Application is available in quick ship formats in the Baked Enamel, Stainless Steel, Laminated, Solid Plastic and Solid Phenolic Materials. These materials are available in a limited selection of colors and can be processed and packaged to go out in 2 to 3 working days and typically arrive anywhere in the continental US in approximately one week.