The ideal locker for any aquatic center or public pool locker room and the best material for high humidity and high traffic locker rooms, hands down, are heavy-duty solid plastic Lockers. Solid plastic lockers offer your guests a personal storage area while enjoying the park facilities.
Built for tough and rugged environments, solid plastic locker attributes include:
- 100 percent waterproof
- Graffiti Free
- Ventilated to reduce odor
- Private Compartments fitted with Padlock Hasp works with most hanging locks, with options to upgrade to Built-In Combination-Master Key Locks, Digital Locks, Coin or Token Retain or Return Locks.
- 19 Standard Colors or Choose from or Pre-Consumer or Post-Consumer Recycled Materials.
- Material will not Rust, Peel or Delaminate.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Lockers can be configured into different heights, widths, depths, fitted with choice of vented or mesh doors, fitted with or without locks, options to add shelves, hooks, coat rods, logos and more!
Waterproof solid plastic lockers are constructed from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), colors are homogeneous with a matte textured finish. Doors are fabricated in 1/2″ HDPE and hung onto frame with a continuous stainless steel piano hinge. Frame and finishing panels are constructed of 3 ⁄8 ” thick HDPE. Sides and back of locker are formed from a single sheet of HDPE with fused corners. Top, bottom and dividers are welded into the frame.
Durable, heavy duty solid plastic lockers are presented with a 20 year manufacturer’s warranty against rust, delamination or breakage. For more information on solid plastic lockers Email XPB Locker & Supply at email@example.com with your plans and details or call us direct at 877-483-9270 for a free quote!