How many styles do you have?
Outdoor park benches come in six unique manufacturing styles:
- The diamond pattern consists of 11 gauge steel with vertical slats measuring 1 1/2 inches wide and with spaces measuring 3/4 inches.
- The expanded metal pattern consists of 9 gauge steel that creates a diamond pattern.
- The perforated metal pattern is created by punching 1/2 inch holes through 11 gauge steel.
- Welded style benches feature individually strips hand welded together.
- Wire benches are made by welding wire together into a crisscross pattern that fits the dimensions and frame of the bench.
- The rod pattern features 1/2 inch steel rods welded to their frame
How many colors do you have?
Our selection of outdoor park benches offers you 16 color options. Common colors that we see on a daily basis wherever we go include:
Less common colors that generate striking contrast and/or attractive appeal include:
These color choices allow you to match any landscape, nearby building, or outdoor park furniture with a color that completes the scene and generates a strong, attractive energy that draws in visitors.
Can outdoor iron park benches be customized?
Absolutely. We can customize any bench by cutting a design into a metal plaque centered in the bench back. Or, we can create a bi-color mount where a background color is used to generate an increased contrast for lettering.
If you really want to invest in customization, we can sublimate a full-color work of art into the metal and warranty its quality for a period of five years.
How vandal resistant are these benches?
Thermoplastic coating is a pretty tough material. It is difficult to scratch and even more difficult to cut. This does not mean that it cannot be vandalized, but thermoplastic isn’t going to scratch or cut through normal use.
In the event that the material is vandalized, it is easy to repair with a heat gun and a flat surface tool.
What is the warranty on these benches?
Thermoplastic is warranted for five years.
How many mounting options do you offer?
We sell outdoor iron park benches with portable, concrete, and in-ground mounting options.